Continuous glucose monitoring
Helping you benefit the most from continuous glucose monitoring technology.
If you have invested considerable time, money and energy in a continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) system and feel that you just haven’t received a good “return” on your investment, you’ve come to the right place.
Technology is only as good as the person using it. Integrated Diabetes Services’ clinical team has helped hundreds of people achieve better performance and blood sugar control out of their Continous Glucose Monitor (CGM). Our staff is not only certified to train on every type of Continuous Glucose Monitor – CGM; we also wear the CGM devices ourselves. We speak and write nationally and internationally on optimal use of Continuous Glucose Monitor technology, and would like nothing more than to help you realize a proper return on your “investment”.
Specifically, we can work with you to achieve the following:-
- Improve continuous glucose monitoring accuracy & reliability
- Resolve sensor placement and adhesion issues
- Make proper use of onscreen information:
- glucose values
- trend arrows
- short-term trend graphs
- Master data downloading procedures
- Program optimal alert settings
- Teach self-analysis of downloaded sensor data in order to:
- determine insulin action curves
- assess post-meal glucose responses
- evaluate basal insulin levels
- fine-tune bolus timing and amounts
- understand the effects of sports/exercise
- detect “hidden” hypoglycemia.