Dr. Kundan H KhamkarFounder of AyurDiabapro Diabetes clinic
Fellowship in Diabetes
Consultant Physicine & Diabetologist
MBBS-From prestigiuos B. J Medical College, Pune(2004)
MD-Got selected through all india entrance exam & completed
MD in internal Medicine from MGM Medical College, indore(2010)
- Worked in different corporate hospitals like Fortis Hospital, Ruby Hall, New delhi. Apollo Hospitals, Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospitals, Pune-acquiring specailised skills dedicated to patient care specailly in the feild of Diabetes
- Has special interested in medical teaching with over 3 years of experence in teaching in medicine at Bharati vidyapeeth medical college & Hospital Pune
- Has various research publications in national & international journals to his credit
- Recently completed post graduate diploma program in Diabetology from the reputed Boston School of Medicine
- Dr. Kundan Khamkar Believes in providing excellent & affordable patient care.
- In the future he plans to work extensively in all aspects of Diabetes patient care with special emphasis on Diabetes prevention & Education.
Dr. Rani Kundan KhamkarBAMS, MD(Preventive Medicine)
- Received the Prestigious Gold Medal for being the most outstanding student of BAMS 2004 batch at Bharati Vidyapeeth by the hands of Hon. Dr.Pranab Mukherjee
- Takes care of diabaPro's Preventive Diabetes program including Diet, Exercise & foot care
- Dr. Rani Khamkar believes in the best way to manage Diabetes is prevention & Healthy life- style along with pharmacotherapy.